What are the responsibilities of the Board of Directors?
The board of directors of Harlem Little League is legally and financially responsible for the conduct of the organization. Directors are entrusted with the overall management of the League – short and long term. Because Harlem Little League is a chartered member of Little League Baseball, Inc., the board is responsible for carrying out the rules, regulations and policies of Little League Baseball, Inc..
Who are the Directors?
The volunteers elected to run Harlem Little League are:
- Gwendolyn Scott, President
- Brynne Clarke, VP, Special Events
- Nadine Holmes, Softball
- James Hudgins, Treasurer and Sponsor Chair
- Crystal Isom
- Morris McWilliams, VP, Baseball
- Danielle Officer, Secretary
- Michael Peterson, Assistant Information Officer
- Dwight Raiford, Umpire-In-Chief
- Iris Raiford, Information Officer and Player Agent
- La Dawn Rasheed
- Trevor Reid, Counsel
- Jeanette Spencer, Past President
- Tony Spencer, Equipment Chair
- Stephanie Washington
- Troy White